You can download the PDF of the presentation here.
Dear Swiss Partner,
The Swiss Partner Townhalls are a monthly series of communications between Microsoft Partners and the Microsoft Partner organization.
The conversation will take place on the last Thursday of each month from 9h30 to 10h30 (local Swiss time) via Teams Live Event.
The Townhalls will address relevant and current topics of Microsoft’s partner ecosystem, as well as dive into solution and procedural topics of interest (i.e. incentives, support tools, co-selling) to ensure the best possible collaboration between Microsoft and its Swiss partners.
You are welcome to join us!
- Welcome (Ralph Wirth)
- Top of Mind (Andrew Reid)
- How Swiss Microsoft Partners view the new Microsoft Cloud Partner Program (Manuel Michaud)
- Help customers consume all Microsoft 365 services and earn more incentives with CPOR (Stefanie Thommen & Lara Bems)
- Updates to Modern Work Data Residency Commitments, Move Program and Advanced Data Residency Add-on (Primo Amrein)
- Swiss Ignite & Envision 2023 - Announcement (Ralph Wirth)
- Partner - Announcement (Arsim Muslija)
- Closing: Q&A, Next Steps, upcoming Highlights (Ralph Wirth)